Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Week 3 and we are not talking about P90X

I just got done reading a blog by Tim Gwynn. It is as if he went through the same situation as I did in college. I was in the pre-pharmacy track ready to count pills everyday for the rest of my life. Then one day as I was coach Jr. high football I like teaching kids. Just like Tim I talked it over with my parents and gained their acceptance and have never looked back. When I tell people this story they always asked about if I think about how much money I could of made. I always say that yeah I would have made more money but hated every second of the day I was in that profession. When I am teaching it is if time fling by. Students will ask me why I am always smiling and I tell them I love my life. Passion to me is waking up every morning and being happy to go my job. Passion also a change in words with passion you say, "what do I get to do today" with out passion you say,"what do I have to do today". I catch myself saying the first one more than the second one.
P.S
College Baseball regular season start tomorrow. Their has been two days nice enough to play a game. Maybe this is why all the Southern teams are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment